Thursday, April 7, 2011

Shopping ~ Change class

Yesterday

Cause my mum gathering with her old colleague......

At ~Mid Valley~

So my second brother & I went there too.....

For....

Shopping......

We stayed & wait for my mum......

Shopping a few hours ,

Walk till leg broke......

& we saw

~Fashion Show~

So wonderful......

So yeng.....

& I 1 time

" Gap Zai "

Then my brother also

" Gap Lui "

....................................................................................................................

Change class again......

This time change to 新楼,第四楼

When I went to school then only saw my friend......

Then he tell me........

So hight.......

But we also 第一批 use 新楼的初一 ,

而且,

还是第一年新楼开张用的

Many people also say we are so lucky.....

But we must change class about 1 month...

Cause teacher say the person who the leg is injured ,

Is very serious.......

No comments:

Post a Comment