Friday, March 18, 2011

* M * I * X * ( Came Back From Camp )

Yesterday just came back from

Debate Society Camp

Oh~ I sick >.<'''' !!!

At there so fun

We play flour , drink egg white water , play 粘土 and more..........

We have some cases need to defend........

We also have go to the scene of a law case......

All that activity are so fun......

Hope there have another chance to go for the same camp.......

Another way now just I know so many people know

My bro~Keong Loong Fuo

I just know many people say

He look like some actors

Cause he is so........

~Leng Zai~

I think in this society about 75 % people know him as he is so geng........

Yeng loh !!!

So many people praise him ~Leng Zai~

And know him !!!

My sis too

So many guest know her.......

And last thing......

That day I saw him pass by my activity place.......

He looks at my side

But I dun know whether he saw me......

No comments:

Post a Comment