Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Funny~Cute~Idiot

Funny~Cute~Idiot

Do u thinking what is this ?

Every Wednesday

My bro also must stay in school till 3 : 15 p.m.

So we also must wait for him

Cause he is our " driver "

Then just now I coming out from school

I saw his car going out & his friend also in the car

I quickly walk to & ask

Then he tell me he want to go 饮茶

Then he ask me whether I want to go with him

I say OK !!!

Then Shun Ling , Loong Fuo , Yi Sheng in the car....

We go to Restoran Uma Rani

At there

I just think there are three of us....

Suddenly

Bing Yew & Jian Pei

Also come.........

So there just have I 1 girl.....

Then they also talk about all the

Funny~Cute~Idiot

things & actions

I at there laugh till....>.<'''

Finally

Back to home.......


No comments:

Post a Comment