Saturday, October 12, 2013

A sad and unlucky day.

First of all,
the thing that hurts me much is people keep saying me too haggle over ounce.
Seriously, I know I am.
But I just can't control at all.
I was thought that everything must be figure out clearly.
But, it was not.
People will keep thinking like you just can't simply accept it ?
They said about the money this morning.
Why can't we just count it clearly ?
Why if someone allots something clearly is called a person who like to haggle over ounce ?
I really don't understand about it !
Seriously, is it my fault ?
I keep thinking why but I just can't conclude it.
I was just thinking that did I have to change myself ?
But I the result is : I am correct.
So Lord, please help me. Please guide me the way that I should go !
Thank God ~

Secondly, I got bully again !
Yes, is my hair again ?
In the KH classroom, they threw something onto my hair again.
It just same as form 1.
I cried.
This means to me an insult !
Dear Lord again, please let me know the purpose that YOU given me this hair.

Thirdly, I have posted something on Facebook.
Then my ex-teacher saw me just now and warn me not to do so..........
I also don't what I have done !
I asked him but he just said myself know..........
I came back and checked just now, but I just can't find any mistake made by myself........
What I want to say is, this is my personal account.
I have my authority to post any thing on Facebook !
Please get away from me ! ! !
In conclude, I have unfriend him.........

Lastly, I knocked my foot just now....
So pain ~ >.<'''

Today, the bad mood day.

No comments:

Post a Comment