Thursday, August 29, 2013

My Life ~

I am so glad that JESUS loves me ~
I am so glad that HE loves me and gives me the life that I wanted !
Now , I have more friends .
We laugh happily together everyday .
This is the life that I hope I can get it forever !
Now again , I got it !
I felt so lucky .
That because I have this mighty GOD !
Dear LORD ,
I hope YOU can keep me closer to you !
I want to be your servant !
Please let me know how to serve YOU !
I want to be forever alive !

Something gonna gone , then you just realised to appreciate it !
It is too late to regret anymore ~
My sister has gone to Taiwan for one day !
But I have already started to miss her so much !
I even cried yesterday !
Although we had have some argument in our past life .
But I know we are just argue orally !
I really miss you so much ~
I am so sorry for the past life's argument that I had made !
I really very cherish the life that we had lived together !
Thanks for the loves that you have given me !
Thank you so much ~ ~ ~ :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment