Sunday, May 1, 2011

Is This A Wonderful Ending ~ Is This A Wonderful Birthday

Is This A Wonderful Ending ~ Is This A Wonderful Birthday

I keep asking myself this question ?

A birthday play 1 hour enough ?

I think is really not enough lorh.......

I try to tell you that no need to celebrate......

But you still want.........

Is this happy ?

I just can tell you is not truly happy........

Why ?

Because everybody is so rush for all about........

So I just can say ,

Thanks for all you have done.......

But I will try to make myself happy in that moment........

This is my birthday why do you so sad about I dun want to celebrate ?

I think you are really is my truly friend.........

But I really hope just we 2 people.......

Cause if we care about them.....

Ours problem are non-stop......

No comments:

Post a Comment